Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jump Shoot Lesson

Broga Hill is a famous place in Malaysia for hiking. It's not as high as mount k. We spent less than 3omins to reach the tip, but it's tiring after all
1. We have to wake up at 4.something ( to see sunrise, but too bad the previous night raining)
2. We didnt really prepare ourselves (training, stretching, etc)
3. We used sort of jogging speed to climb the mountain and nvr rest until the tip (thanks to the one who lead... )
4. The ground was slippery so we need some effort to balance ourselves

The group photo:
Seraph, ccy, me, pang, joanne, liping, peiyi, pat & kottien



While we were bored waiting for 'sunrise', i suggested them to do a jump shot for me to test on my friend's sony alpha
1...2..


omg.. "falling down" or "jumping down"?
Hmm.. let me demo..


1..2...


JUMP!!



Here comes Peiyi,





a fast learner, I can say. haha! Broga Hills photos, to be continued...

1 comment:

~G~ said...

yih~~~ i wanna GO ~~!!! T.T