Saturday, February 7, 2009

EOE online

I have been posting about EOEonline and I was awarded for 50 free 4R printing from them. On the 2nd -3rd day after that, i received the photos I uploaded to them trough their website by poslaju. It is really fast as I expected them to take few days to process and another few days for posting over. The uploading process is easy as well. The next job after I recieved the photos was to inspect the quality of the photos. Hmm, basically the quality is considered good, at least compatible with the photos printed by the shops, and i think the price is slightly cheaper than most of the shops (as what my friend told me).




To those who want to print your photo out from the pc, what are you waiting for? I can say it's really worth to give yourself a try! Log on to http://www.eoe.com.my now!

2 comments:

Wansim said...

eh,UK got that service too or not? I wanna print my photos too o..

~G~ said...

wah ~~ so good ar ~~~ :P
the pos laju fee no need to pay mer ?