Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tanjung Aru, my hometown

After the swimming lesson in the morning, they came to my house and we started our weekly photography lesson


Wan sim



Jen Poh or Kak








Opposite my house is a wooden houses area. Part of the residents are illegal immigrants but part of them are local, and some even Chinese. So, the vandalism in this area quite poor. My parents had been told ages ago that these area would be cleared for development. But....







The bridge connecting the wooden houses to the main road.







After that, we came to a horse racing club.










People busy "buying horse" hoping for better life



















"GO GO GO!!!!"











After that, we came to Tanjung Aru beach. (about 5mins drive from my house.)












The sea is so peaceful and quiet today. Reminded me of the Kudat beach.





























I've started to appreciate this small town.

No comments: