Friday, August 22, 2008

Haagen Dazs Chocolate Foundue


Found these photos in my laptop during the boring working hours. They were actually taken few months ago when I was still in KL. Haagen dazs Chocolate Fondue.. a bit too sweet, the ice cream melts too fast because of the heating chocolate and the chocolate didnt melt thoroughly because the fire is not big enough... But, it looks really nice!






























































After all......



































HAHA!





Remind u again with its beautiful original look


Mmmmmm.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon fellas. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots are all over 200 pounds on every page. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good morning ppl. I'm really into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are about 170 dollars everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?