Thursday, September 4, 2008

the 3 of me

Found something interesting in my wallet


My IC photo


My student card photo


and my driving license

HAHA. I dunno y do i have the 'yong qi' to do so..
anyway they are like 3 different ppl. chubby skinny fair dark..

There are all taken within this few years so i doubt it's because of feature changes.
Shd i say, camera plays a very important role in photographing?
or.. photographing skill?
or.. lighting?
or.. hairstyle is important to our image?
haha.

so is the photos on documents still trustful?
does a whole body photo needed instead of just a head thr?
hmm......

4 comments:

Jason Wong said...

driving License are more look alike to you.

Bernadette said...

haha. good to hear tat

grassonleaf said...

more importantly, looking better now

Wansim said...

HAHA! u're so brave..

Btw, I can online dy!!!!!finally..